marți, 8 decembrie 2009

I am somebody...by Ziggy

I am old enough to know better, but young enough not to care if people know me or not. Still I felt recently that getting to know somebody is like going to a dating marathon where you spend ten minutes with each guy, and you have to share as many things as possible about yourself and then the guy gets 10 minutes. Like a game of chess, when getting checkmate means getting the chance to know the person even better:).

And because a person might not win the "game" I felt like sharing one or two things about me, myself and I (Violet defined my 3 R's - Ruxi, Ruxandra, Ruxitza )

1) I always smile :) and I have a really loud laugh
2) I cannot step on lines on the streets so that's why sometimes I look like I am playing a game instead of walking
3) I am day dreamer and I have a big imagination
4) I love reading
5) I relate to quotes from all kinds of books or magazines and I share as many as possible
6) I truly believe that in life there is "one true love, the ones that come before are meant to teach you, and the ones that after are just routines"
7) I believe that the greatest love story ever told is your own
8) I believe at the end of the day we are what we do
9) My favorite numbers are odd numbers
10) I could walk all day just looking at the people around me
11) I love driving
12) My favorite desert includes: pancakes with ice-cream and melted chocolate
13) I love sitting at home watching the movies that I love and eating popcorn along side with a really big glass of Pepsi.
14) I am the most romantic person in the world, so I am still waiting for Price Charming (P.S. Prince Charming I have changed my zip code :P).
15) I admire my mother for being the great woman that she is and I am grateful for the love she has shown me and for surprising me each and every day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu