sâmbătă, 26 decembrie 2009

Love letter......by Ziggy

This letter was written to me by a very special someone. Right then I did not realize how much I meant. I do now, and thanks to this guy I am reminded daily. Thank you special guy :), here is your letter exactly how u wrote it 7 years ago.


July 2002
" Ah, my dear Ruxandra,
How could I POSSIBLY forget you? You were one of the first people whose name I remembered. I knew from the very FIRST day that you were someone I wanted to know better.
And since we never really talked that much, I want you to promise me that in the future days, months, and years, you will talk to me, tell me more about you...and just generally keep in touch FOREVER!! :).
Ruxy, you are truly a remarkable girl. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. The BEST thing you said in the entire time I've ever known you was back when we were interviewing each other. You said you wanted people to see you as exactly who you are, And as far as I am concerned, I have never met anyone who is more herself than you, and that quality draws people to you. Everyone here - including me - loves you. To say that the camp would not have been the same without you - while true - is kinda silly, and yes everyone says it. So instead I will say that I am so fortunate to have been at this camp because you were here.
You are wonderful with the kids, you are so fun to be with, and you are missed when you're not around.
Ruxy, you are unforgettable. I will always remember you when I think of this camp, and I am so glad for that.
Take goo care of yoursef, enjoy life, and live each moment to the fullest. (Even though you do that already).

With all my love.
....."

It took him 30 days to get to know me. And yes we still talk and I still love this guy, although he is so many miles away.

2 comentarii: