miercuri, 25 noiembrie 2009

Yellow...by Ziggy

Long time no nothing. I am changing that.

I have just remembered a discussion that I had with a great friend of mine almost a year ago about the things that get lost in the process of breaking up: pillows, teddy bears and many other things that you give to the other person and you never get back as u refuse to have any discussion with him or her.

If I remember well I don't think I've had this kind of loss, but I did loose people that I loved. What I did realize is that what once meant something about that person now means nothing. I even realized that certain songs that hurt while hearing now make me smile or are just simple songs that have no special or dramatic meaning any more.

So I came to the conclusion that sooner or later things will get better, one way or the other, like or not. Still I cannot help but wonder: why do people play the role of the victim and destroy them selfs a little bit every day, only to realize later on that it was all for nothing, because the time lost cannot be brought back?

Because I am in a really good mood I dedicate the song Yellow from Coldplay to the people I love, cause it has such a positive vibe from my point of view.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu