marți, 25 august 2009

No matter what she's a beliver... so go ahead and leave her...by Ziggy

How do we know when a broken heart is filled with love again. Most people that are hurt by love state that they will not be able to love another person again.
I say this because I was one of those persons that used to think that my first love would be as the last one as well. And when all hell broke loose and the big love ended, I was suuuure that he was my one true love that was just not meant to be. Again I was wrong, cause slowly but surely he started being forgotten by my heart. And when all love was gone I realized that I only wanted the good and happy times that he managed to be a part of and not the man himself.

And yes I am sure today that there is love after love. And yes I am sure that the heart can be again filled with love, no matter how much you were hurt. How do you know that this one is going to work out fine? How do you know that this one will be better than the previous one? Well my friend the answer is: you don't know, and that is the joy of life. Living one day at a time, along side with the ones you love and the ones that you love less.

And yes I got the opportunity to fill my broken heart with love again. I got the opportunity to believe even more in romance and I got that constant thing that keeps me dreaming about true love and helps me write these lines. He is leaving and taking my heart with him. Maybe he will come back and return it to me along side with his heart. In case he won't be able to do that it's ok. There is more from where that came for him, when he has the courage to take it all in. And if this is not still not enough for him, I know that there is a man courageous enoug to love me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu